We will help you regarding all questions related to your asylum case in Germany.
- You want to apply for asylum in Germany and don not know how and where?
- You cannot return to your home country because you are sick?
- The BAMF (Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge) has started a Dublin procedure in your case?
- You will soon have an interview at the BAMF and do not know what will expect you there?
- You do not want to go to the interview alone?
- Your asylum case has not been decided for months?
- You got a negative decision?
In most cases, it makes sense to get advice and support by a lawyer very early since the outcome of an asylum case is often influenced by incidences happening
early in the procedure. We care about helping you comprehensively and finding the best way in your individual case. We are aware that an asylum procedure often comes along
with a high psycholocial burden. We want to support you and accompany you on your way.