Residence law / Aliens law

We provide consultations and representations in all areas of aliens law:

  • You want to apply for a visa or residence permit?
  • You have a problem with the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde)?
  • You want to work in Germany and need the permission of the immigration office?
  • You would like to have a settlement permit (Niederlassungserlaubnis)?
  • Your "Duldung" has not been extended?
  • You would like to apply for a Blue Card?
  • You want to know if you and your family members have the right to move to and reside freely within Germany because you are citizens of the European Union?
  • You fear that your visa or residence permit will not be renewed?
  • You are afraid of being deported?
  • You have got an appointment at the immigration office and don not want to go there alone?
  • The immigration office refuses to provide you with a passport?

In all these cases, we will help you to fight for your rights.